When BlogEngine.NET 1.1 shipped a few weeks ago it included support for 17 languages. While that is a lot of languages, we knew that the community would contribute some more translations we could ship a little later. So it’s with great pleasure to announce the first language pack to BlogEngine.NET 1.1 with 8 additional languages that brings the total supported languages up to 25. The languages are:
- Farsi (fa) by Touradg Morassaei
- Greek (el-gr) by George Chatzimanolis
- Hindi (hi) by Ruchit S.
- Hungarian (hu) by Péter Mázár
- Indonesian (id-id) by Ahmad Masykur
- Lithuanian (lt) by Tweezz
- Russian (ru) by Aleksey Samuleenkov
- Slovak (sk) by Peto Matejka
Download the language pack from CodePlex.
The language pack consists of 7 resource files (.resx) and to deploy them you just have to upload them into the App_GlobalResources folder.
We hope this helps.